Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
yep it has the cover...what do you all think of the price they quoted me?
My thoughts were that the TT&L were a bit high. Cost usually includes holdbacks for the dealer. Ask to see their invoice. You should be able to do a bit better especially since the the 2012 are about to be out. Its not bad though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm trying to spec out my 2011 TT on truecar.com and I could use some help.

4WD Man trans - $25,694
TTSE - 6,385 (I assume the black cast wheels come with this?)
Pass. armrest - 125
Tow hitch 349

My questions are, offroad pkg, upgrade pkg, or upgrade pkg3; are any of these included with the TT pkg? I also thought the TTSE pkg came with the rock sliders?

Here's what they say comes with the TTSE pkg:
TRAIL TEAMS SPECIAL EDITION – -inc: Army green monotone paint color & roof top, black bumpers/grille/door handles/mirrors, pwr exterior mirrors w/illuminated markers & rock rails, Bilstein shocks, electronically controlled locking rear differential, active traction control (A-TRAC), remote keyless entry, army green fabric seat inserts & door trim, floating ball type multi-info display w/inclinometer/compass/temp gauge, cruise control, roof rack, auto-dimming rearview mirror w/integrated backup camera, JBL AM/FM stereo w/6-disc CD changer, MP3/WMA playback capability, (10) speakers & subwoofer, XM radio w/(90) day trial subscription, USB port w/iPod connectivity, Bluetooth, leather-trimmed steering wheel, 115V 400W pwr outlet, 16" TRD styled alloy wheels, BFG P265/75R16 all-terrain tires, wheel locks, daytime running lights, trail teams badge, rear wiper, rear privacy glass (REQ: 6V7 Army Green) (N/A w/RB Running Boards)

·
Registered
41 Posts
TTSE includes OF, UR & CQ, also has wheel locks, roof rack, rock rails and DRL.
I don't think you can order a 2011 TTSE now. Too late for 2011. You can only buy whatever TTSE the dealer has. Why don't you wait for the 2012 TTSE. I think you will be able to order it now or in couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
TTSE includes OF, UR & CQ, also has wheel locks, roof rack, rock rails and DRL.
I don't think you can order a 2011 TTSE now. Too late for 2011. You can only buy whatever TTSE the dealer has. Why don't you wait for the 2012 TTSE. I think you will be able to order it now or in couple weeks.
The only reason not to wait for 2012 TTSE would be the color. Each year is a different color. If you want Army Green then you want the 2011 TT.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts