Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Awww nut balls. I was RTFM and discovered that I didn't get the JBL audio. Man I was on a total high but now... Someone please tell me it won't all that.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Awww nut balls. I was RTFM and discovered that I didn't get the JBL audio. Man I was on a total high but now... Someone please tell me it won't all that.
No worries, the system is not all that. Majority if the guys here, replace it with something better.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I am jealous. The only way I would get rid of my Iceberg 6MT is for a Cement 6 MT.
I have only owned 1 AT in my life and I too would occasionally send everyone in the car right into their seat belts because I would go for a clutch, but there was nothing there but a brake.

Welcome and enjoy. Hope you are prepared for the MOD BUG.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
No worries, the system is not all that. Majority if the guys here, replace it with something better.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I think the system is very nice, a lot better than other "premium" manufacturer systems.

However, custom systems are always better. But if you don't want to go to that expense, I'm sure there are plenty for sale on the forums as others are replacing them.

Mine is more than I've ever had before so I'm happy, and my daily drive is only 2 miles one way, so no need for that much. I'd rather spend my money on other mods !!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I am so happy. The wife got up early this morning and drove off in the FJ. She came back reporting that she likes it even more than she liked our old Armada. She said she is ready to ditch her AWD GRAND TOURING CX5. Now that my former Marine Corps wife has bought off, it is all gravy from here.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts