Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Eveyone,

I am looking for some input for a good shop in the CA Bay Area who can do a suspension adjustment and alignment for my 08 FJ Cruiser. I like my current one but I'm not quite sure the system I have is adjusted to its best potential. I could go into 4wheel parts but was looking more for a shop who knows a lot about Toyota's specifically. I have;
-Adjustable SPC UCA's and ball joints
-Icon 2.0 extended travel Coilovers
-Front and Rear adjustable swaybar links
- Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Links
- Adjustable Rear panhard bar

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am from the Bay Area as well, depending on where you are located; I got my lift done (6 in ProComp) done at Extreme Motorsports but they aren’t Toyota specific. I have heard a lot of good things about The Four Wheel Shop in Livermore, CA. My buddies have taken their Yota crawlers there for adjustments and what not, they know what they’re talking about and what they’re doing, hope this helps.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,994 Posts
Hey Eveyone,

I am looking for some input for a good shop in the CA Bay Area who can do a suspension adjustment and alignment for my 08 FJ Cruiser. I like my current one but I'm not quite sure the system I have is adjusted to its best potential. I could go into 4wheel parts but was looking more for a shop who knows a lot about Toyota's specifically. I have;
-Adjustable SPC UCA's and ball joints
-Icon 2.0 extended travel Coilovers
-Front and Rear adjustable swaybar links
- Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Links
- Adjustable Rear panhard bar

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Just out of curiosity, what adjustable SB links are you running?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts