Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason, Jeremy and Chris expertly guided us through the Pre-Run - a whole lotta jeeps, two FJCs (me and Layton representing the Hurricane Cruisers along with Jason as our emcee) and a Tacoma Quad Cab. The Daniel's trail is prime real estate for a FJ Cruiser Trail Team (Central) visit. Where else can you wheel where John James Audubon painted? The Cajun JJUSA is Jeeps only but Sunday's pre-run was open. Check out Brian Parker's videos here: Picasa Web Albums - bparker - Jeep Jamboree...
Can you spot the two FJCs in the top left video amid a sea of Jeeps? Also click on the bottom left video for the latest episode of "FJs gone WILD", brought to you by the producers of "FJ vs. tree" and "Dustin Jeepin". South Louisiana is pretty solidly Jeep territory but us FJCs are consistently representing. Looking forward to seeing more FJC's on the next trail ride.

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
Yeah, see that sweet video of me getting up that hill?
I got some pics i will post later when i get my camera hooked up. It is def. a trail teams worthy trail. Tons of great spot. Where are your pics Frank?

Picasa Web Albums - bparker - Jeep Jamboree...
here is me in action. I like to take my time :)
Frank, i have ones of you but i don't have a paint program to black out your license plate.
How the day started. There were about 50-75 jeeps. 2 FJ's and 1 toyota pick up.

crossing the log bridge

log obstacle

Jeep recovery vehicle

little ravine section

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Awesome videos!!! When we going?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
Nice pics.
Cool rig Layton...
Thanks FJCamel. Great pics Frank. I got my camera right now trying to load them up to photobucket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts