Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals what do yAll say we start the year off with a meet and greet! We are new here and live in conyers right off 138. I've seen a few of or Fj brethren rolling around now we need to meet up. I will say so far despite not haveing the gas turned on yet ( thank god for a fire place) this is a very beautiful place. And everyone we have run in to are extremely polite and nice. It's great to be in place were this still continues. So how about guys or gals or in between. Let get this ball rolling. If any wants they can email me or call.
[email protected]
210-559-8497
Thanks peeps cliff and Jenn.
Ps have a great holiday!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Cliff how long ago did you move? Hopefully you'll still make some events in TX!

Looks like your profile location needs updated to match.
x2???

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just gOt her guys. Saturday. Once we get settled and get everything out here I will be able to do more events in Texas. But I still have 2 more trips to make one for my tools and the other for my dodge. I can't let the government move those to much money invested. I will keep in touch with you guys and let you know. This was a all of a sudden type thing. Wife go transferred.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Hey guys and gals what do yAll say we start the year off with a meet and greet! We are new here and live in conyers right off 138. I've seen a few of or Fj brethren rolling around now we need to meet up. I will say so far despite not haveing the gas turned on yet ( thank god for a fire place) this is a very beautiful place. And everyone we have run in to are extremely polite and nice. It's great to be in place were this still continues. So how about guys or gals or in between. Let get this ball rolling. If any wants they can email me or call.
[email protected]
210-559-8497
hahahaa... There are 2 others in the Conyers area that have FJs that want to wheel, along with me... Speaking of small world - I live off of 138 in Conyers, just inside the Henry Co/Rockdale Co line.

I've been driving around the US for the past 11 months and will be headed back to C-town for Xmas, so we'll have to get the other kids together and at least meet up for a beer at The Point. I will be trying to get back overseas for work ASAP, as this year on the road has drained the budget, but I can put you in contact with the other 2 guys in Conyers. If it takes a little time for me to get back overseas, we can see about making a run down to Ocala or Skyline for a ride.

Great to know there are others in the area...

Cheers,

Scott (I should be back in town on the 24th)

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
[email protected]
210-559-8497
Wait a minute... Cliff from the Beach Run 2010 at Corpus Christi???

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes sir you got it. We are heading out on the 24 for Maryland for Christmas but will be back on tue 28. After that open till the 4 of january. I have to head back to San Antonio to meet up with the movers.
I can imagine your financial situation. I got horrendous mileage pulling a u-haul here.
Man I hope you had a blast though.

·
fka rsidey
926 Posts
I'd love to get out on the trail with some other FJ's. Just don't know if the schedule will allow during the holidays.

Welcome to town.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you. I'm pretty slammed with the holidays myself but thinking let's start the new year off with a bang!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd be up for something after the holidays. I'm in the Peachtree City area but I work in Tucker and can be found quite often in Kennesaw. :) Yes--I have a lot of miles on my FJ. It's been the one thing I can honestly count on this past year.

We just got back from the Smokies doing a little hiking and camping. FJ handled the snow and the mountain dirt roads really well. Beautiful area. We love the Cohutta wilderness area and other parts of North Georgia.

Anyways...welcome to Georgia. :D

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome thanks!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
By the way whats a good dealer I think my cats are messing up. I keep getting codes on bank 2. Thanks Cliff

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
There are some good spots within 4-6 hours of you. Get on Mud and look up The Upstate Cruisers, they are active in the area. Our group goes to Coal Creek at least once a year and Harlan at least twice a year, more if possible. We generally get out about 6-10 times a year on trips. Starting to have some thoughts about another Feb trip to Harlan, it was pretty cool in the snow and ice. You are welcome to come along. Usually 4-6 rigs.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Welcome to GA! I'm down for a meet and greet and would love to get out on some trails with some other FJs. Live in Duluth, work in Dunwoody. I spend a lot of weekends in South Carolina though. So if it's a weekend I am around I will be there!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awesome guys!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome to the ATL! I was born and raised in the Dallas area (Southlake) and moved to Georgia when I was a freshman in high school. Been here for a little over five years now and have grown to really like it here. I actually go to college about an hour away in Auburn (yea, I know my name is OleMiss.... I transferred) but I am home as much as school allows. I'm down for a meet and greet anytime.

-Adam

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome. Now that things have settled down from the holidays, I am ready to get back on the trail for some wheeling and camping. We should def set something up.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey

I just bought an FJ - I'm in acworth area. Would be interest in getting out of the trail as well:cheers:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts