Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brunswick Toyota (Brunswick, GA) has recently "modded" this brand-new FJ, and it's sitting on the lot ready for sale.

So, who's going to be the first in their neighborhood?? :D :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not for me .... but that is totally RAD!!!:rocker:

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please tell me the did the complete job and did the interior/door sills.. etc..???
It looks GREAT btw!
Yeah, they actually did do a pretty decent job (even though it's not my cup of tea).

The dealership was closed and that FJ was locked, so I couldn't get a peek of the interior this evening. But, I'll check it out tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
It would be 10x better if it was MARPAT!!!

I'd do that it was a real paint job.. im guessing it is one of those vinyl coverings??

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
a desert storm fj wheres the 50 cal?

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
The sad part is that someone in Georgia does a first rate job of desert camoflauge... it could be a direct knock-off from the older military desert camoflauge pattern... while here IN THE DESERT... we get this:

... a total cheese-whiz job.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Not something I would want myself either but they did actually do a pretty good job.

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,388 Posts
:ugh:

Never been a fan of that camo pattern..........

If I were to camo an FJ there are better patterns to use.

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,388 Posts
The sad part is that someone in Georgia does a first rate job of desert camoflauge... it could be a direct knock-off from the older military desert camoflauge pattern... while here IN THE DESERT... we get this:

... a total cheese-whiz job.
That looks like a Cow with a tan........

·
Registered
468 Posts
Someone will buy it, but a bit too cheezy for my tastes. Needs a green base with black and tan camo for a bit more authenticate look.

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
That looks like a Cow with a tan........
I'm embarassed to say that I've actually bought 3 Toyotas at *that very dealership* over the last several years.

The scariest part is that I think it's GONE now!! unless they painted it again, or parted it out... it's on the streets somewhere!!! :lol: :rofl: :mecry:

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,388 Posts
I'm embarassed to say that I've actually bought 3 Toyotas at *that very dealership* over the last several years.

The scariest part is that I think it's GONE now!! unless they painted it again, or parted it out... it's on the streets somewhere!!! :lol: :rofl: :mecry:
I saw a black FJ with the roof wrapped in Mossy Oak Camo. It actually looked ok.

·
Registered
849 Posts
if it were a cool camo pattern it would be awesome......i dont like those 2 particular prints though.......i think it would look good as a really subtle very faded camo pattern.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts