Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,276 Posts
Pictures of the Walleye and fish fry, or however you guys cook them, when you get back.

·
トヨタ Master
7,893 Posts
Put the charged batteries in the camper this week.
Heading out Memorial Day weekend.
Where you going? I'm digging my big camper out of the warehouse this weekend or next. I was thinking the same weekend. Mrs and I went out scouting in the FJ Sunday to find some out of the way spots that I can get into. There's still 2' at Fox Park, and more above Albany. Sand Lake I think I could get into by Memorial Day too....maybe. There's a few spots on Jelm Mt. Never camped up there.

Reactions: Tamai

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will go to the Big Fish Rv Resort at Slave Lake. We've been for a couple of times at Spruce Point Park. We love it.

·
トヨタ Master
7,893 Posts
@Tamai how heavy is your trailer?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
5300 lbs . My Dodge Ram is pulling up the trailer not my FJ..too bad i hav no confidence driving with the trailer ...

·
トヨタ Master
7,893 Posts
Just curious as it looks about as light as ours(4,700# empty). The FJ can tow up to 5,000# so it may be a tick heavy for that.

·
Premium Member
4,276 Posts
Where you going? I'm digging my big camper out of the warehouse this weekend or next. I was thinking the same weekend. Mrs and I went out scouting in the FJ Sunday to find some out of the way spots that I can get into. There's still 2' at Fox Park, and more above Albany. Sand Lake I think I could get into by Memorial Day too....maybe. There's a few spots on Jelm Mt. Never camped up there.
Saratoga, Deer Haven Campground
Water, Electric, Pooper hose outlet. Not roughing it first time out this year.
Taking Sxs and probably fishing the N. Platte

Get a spot, probably cooking some bulls a$$ one night

·
Premium Member
4,276 Posts
5300 lbs . My Dodge Ram is pulling up the trailer not my FJ..too bad i hav no confidence driving with the trailer ...
Looks like a great setup

Make sure your sway bar and load levelers are set and your good to go.

·
トヨタ Master
7,893 Posts
Saratoga, Deer Haven Campground
Water, Electric, Pooper hose outlet. Not roughing it first time out this year.
Taking Sxs and probably fishing the N. Platte

Get a spot, probably cooking some bulls a$$ one night
Is that reserve only?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts