Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need to find wire colors for the connectors. bank 1 was grounding out. 2 wire's were pulled out a little bit and grounded. so the wire's pulled out and now i can't find out witch one goes where. or the color order to connect to a new connector. bank 2 is ok has different color wire's. like to find color code for both. so i can save them. connector # is 12353. i have searched everywhere no find. the new connector is not color coded all black wire's. harness is 3 different color's. thank you for any help i can get.

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
You didn't state what year your FJ is, this is important as '07 - '09 single-VVTi engines had two camshaft position sensors and '10+ engines had four sensors.

However, if yours is a single VVTi model you can find the complete set of electrical schematics at www.purefjcruiser.com. Scroll down the LH side of the page until you get to "Technical Docs", then follow the links to the schematics.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You didn't state what year your FJ is, this is important as '07 - '09 single-VVTi engines had two camshaft position sensors and '10+ engines had four sensors.

However, if yours is a single VVTi model you can find the complete set of electrical schematics at www.purefjcruiser.com. Scroll down the LH side of the page until you get to "Technical Docs", then follow the links to the schematics.
oh sorry yes i have a 2007. has two camshaft position sensor's. still looking for help thank you.

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
pure fj cruiser.com i tried and found no answer. but a lot of good info. thank you
What does 'found no answer' mean?

Did you look at the wiring diagrams?

Both VVT sensors with their connections and wire colors are clearly shown in the Engine Control section.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What does 'found no answer' mean?

Did you look at the wiring diagrams?

Both VVT sensors with their connections and wire colors are clearly shown in the Engine Control section.
thank you i found it and have the color code i needed. fixing it today. again thank you for all your help. god bless

1 - 7 of 7 Posts