Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this on the 4x4 section by accident and just need to know if 2009 5100 adjustables will fit a 2010 and if not can they be "fitted" to a 2010 with a little work.
And help would be great i tried search engine but maybe not trying the right words for the search.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks i did do searches but didn't come up with this. I scored a set for 30.00 at a garage sale still new in the boxes along with a set of kyb shock tower mounts for 20.00 a guy bought all of it and changed his mind. I got lucky!

·
トヨタ Master
7,974 Posts
Posted this on the 4x4 section by accident and just need to know if 2009 5100 adjustables will fit a 2010 and if not can they be "fitted" to a 2010 with a little work.
And help would be great i tried search engine but maybe not trying the right words for the search.
Beagle, you can mount them, the lower shock mount in the LCA has a slightly smaller distance where the shock bolts in on early FJs. It's usually bendable with a hammer or just tighten down the bolt & nut, and it will squeeze them together a little. Don't tighten too much, you'll see the bushing start to crush when it's tight enough.

@Hannibal , can you move this thread to the proper location? Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts