Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted a couple of newbie FJ posts already. Bought the truck with some mods already done. One of them is this rear bumper but I cannot ID the brand. Tail lights are square and fixed in (see pictures). I am looking to attach a tow hook while also matching the wiring harness to activate the taillights (switch is already in place for them on dash). Any ideas of where to start?

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, Smittybilt

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Smittybilt...580491&hash=item442a4ef03f:g:~zAAAOSw~VBcM5Rq

If the truck in your avatar is the one you are referring to, you have the Smittybilt M1 front as well
The truck in the avatar is indeed my truck. Smittybuilt on both ends, with a Smittybilt winch then. Excellent ID for rear. It looked similar but I also saw Smittybilt was manufacturing the rounded taillights on their rear numbers now. Are you familiar with the wiring harness for the rear lights and putting in a separate manufacturer's hitch that is compatible across the board? I'll try calling them and requesting the manual and necessities as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts