Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a few friends are thinking of a lil 4x4 or 4x2 LOL weekend one of these days, so I need to know of a trail that is EASY (my buddy has a 2WD stock chevy 1500) and a trail we can camp out on the trail for a night and have a legal camp fire. I would prefer closer to anaheim sine gas is so high and he is broke as hell right now LOL

so anyone got any trails in mind?

thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Do to regulations in California, the nearest campsite, that allows fire pits, is at Usal beach, south of Humbolt. If you guys can scrape together some extra cash, I will be glad to show you how to camp. I require copius amonts of beer in advance.

:cheers:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gosh CA laws SUCK lol!!! up in utah i can go tail ride and camp and make fire ANYPLACE i want!

maybe ill just save money and do a trip to utah with my friends LMAO

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Check Huntington City beach, or Sunset Beach. They had fire pits, and allow camping over night. It's not a trail, but in this heat I'd think the beach would be more fun.

The Huntington State Beach covered their fire pits, so they can't be used now. I'm not so sure about south of the pier though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts