Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm hoping to get in on this! I've been searching through the threads and this is the only one I've found with the info I'm looking for. I just bought a 2011 yesterday and a few mods have been done to it. I would like to know what what factory installed. Whenever you have a chance if it's not too much trouble :)

I will PM you my VIN

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you able to get the window sticker for Toyotas other than the FJ cruiser? I was hoping to get the sticker for my 2008 Highlander? Thanks.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Pretty cool, but as the question was asked, can an original Mahone window sticker be obtained after the vehicle has been already sold?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't mind doing these but I might need A couple days here and there do to traveling.
I hope I'm not out of line asking on this forum (a lot of my offroad friends drive FJs), but could you possibly get me a build list for my 2006 4Runner? I bought it used last year and it came with nothing but the manuals and I'd like to verify the installed equipment.

And I appreciate your "Thank the vets" (USN 1965-1969).

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,412 Posts
I hope I'm not out of line asking on this forum (a lot of my offroad friends drive FJs), but could you possibly get me a build list for my 2006 4Runner? I bought it used last year and it came with nothing but the manuals and I'd like to verify the installed equipment.

And I appreciate your "Thank the vets" (USN 1965-1969).

Thanks
PM me your VIN and an email address the new VIR report comes as an attachment now so I can't attach it to the forum but can in an email..

That goes for anyone else from this point on. I do a couple everyweek its not a big deal but it does require an email address..

Yes Thank you for your service.. God Bless- Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shopping and trying to price a lovely Toyota. Is it possible for me to get the VIR for vin# 4T1BK3DB0AU364313, as I can't seem to figure out how to get access to dealer daily?

I thank you in advance.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts