Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post a thread of my build up? Its a vw bus not an fj....The fj and vw bus are my fav and my uncle gave me 2 vw buses..and I'm going to start working on it and buying parts this weekend... so can I? thanks -keysar

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
x2, try the VW forum!:bandit:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I love that ride. I have been a VW man since I could walk. My family was all from german descent and always owned the dubs. then gramps got a job at International, then dad went to Ford, now I'm driving Japanese. I Built many of the type 1 back in the early 90's but never could get my hands on a split window type 2 or the elusive fast or notchback type 3. You know about thesamba dot com I assume?
getting married?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love that ride. I have been a VW man since I could walk. My family was all from german descent and always owned the dubs. then gramps got a job at International, then dad went to Ford, now I'm driving Japanese. I Built many of the type 1 back in the early 90's but never could get my hands on a split window type 2 or the elusive fast or notchback type 3. You know about thesamba dot com I assume?
cool... me to...and yeah im german to .. and we always had a vw and yeah i know the samba.. my user name is VWMAN66...and it may not run or have alot of parts but i love the thing and i want to restore it an drive it to college some day..:rocker:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts