Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i've had my fj for almost a yr now, and i can't for the life of me figure out what this switch does....i've pushed it 189378972187871 times and can't figure it out lol...2007 AT if that helps

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wish i could tell you. I have an '08 and i know dam well that button didnt exist in mine. But ide like to know aswell what it is,lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
I believe some early models came with a security feature that had a motion sensor, the button disables the indoor motion in case you leave a pet in the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I believe some early models came with a security feature that had a motion sensor, the button disables the indoor motion in case you leave a pet in the vehicle.
ding ding ding, we have a winner!

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
According to the James Bond Gimzo Manual, That is the Gama ray deflector Devise on/off Button... This information is G-46 Classified and this message will now self distruct...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
That would be the "Flux-capacitor", no wait, I think it's the "cloaking device" for when you need to be invisible.:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Further research has revealed TOyota has installed that switch to allow you to convert your FJ into a giant Micro wave oven for when camping out on the trails...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think that's the button that's missing from my grannies Yaris!

Every time you press that, her sub woofer starts booming...

·
Registered
661 Posts
This is Correct mine has it! It is very sensitive! If its on bugs flying around inside will set off your alarm. Found that out last time we were camping at about 3am in the morning when my alarm kept going off.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

thanks Fedaykin! makes sense why my alarm kept going off when i left my dog in there yesterday...thought he was stepping on something to make it go off...wow mystery solve! i appreciate the help! :bigthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts