Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is getting carried away with ads these days. It makes the loading of every page painfully slow. The new ad location at the bottom of the page is especially a pain to get rid of everytime I change pages. IMO I think you are going to lose alot of people with the slowness of this place. Make a Ad section or something people can go to if they want. I don`t need to see an ad everytime I move to a different page. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Its been said and posted I dont know how many time.... Adblockplus FTW!

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
This forum is getting carried away with ads these days. It makes the loading of every page painfully slow. The new ad location at the bottom of the page is especially a pain to get rid of everytime I change pages. IMO I think you are going to lose alot of people with the slowness of this place. Make a Ad section or something people can go to if they want. I don`t need to see an ad everytime I move to a different page. Thanks
If you pay to become a member, the ads go away.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Nope, not the owner. Just a user that refuses to click or even view ads on this or any forum. LoL

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
Use AdBlocker Plus, available for Chrome and Firefox, or pony up the cash for a membership.

The owners support the operation of this site with advertising, just like broadcast network TV and radio. Website maintenance and hosting isn't free and can get very expensive with high traffic forums. So pay in, or get out. :flame:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Having the ads on here popping up all over the [email protected]#%*g page and slowing the whole process down is the price you have to pay for it being free. Nothing in life is 'free' EVER !!!!

It does get aggravating, but when the ads slow the whole process down I just go away and don't sign on for several weeks - and it's because of the over abundance of ads eating up my 24" monitor. (Right now as I view this page there are 8 different ads on here eating up approximately 30% of the viewing area. I never read them, never have and never will - oh and yeah I'll NEVER pay a penny to this or any other "free" forum.

There's far too many other good choices than to pay for this kind of service.

Jerry:cheers:

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
adblocker and paying = no ads for me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
where do I pay to get rid of this same ad that pops up here inappropriately?

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Its been said and posted I dont know how many time.... Adblockplus FTW!
x2

Download and use ad blocking software. Problem solved.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts