Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the pre-order form in Canada, the rear locking differential is standard on aspecification.

Next line below, they specified the availebility of the rear locking differential with A-TRAC as an option!!!!

On the package description, they put the rear locking differential in bold and underscore, on group B for automatic transmission only!!!!!!!!!

Somebody have more info for Canadian FJ Cruiser manual transmission with or without rear locking differential?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
a lot of us have the same question. it's not just the canadian version. i for one am sticking to the notion that the MT comes standard with the rear lockers. i forget which thread, but if you search we've been discussing that for the past couple days (sorry no specific link)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My pre-order form is in french and I start beliving the translation process was not made by a person who understand off-road stuff...

·
Registered
151 Posts
wakesurfboy said:
My pre-order form is in french and I start beliving the translation process was not made by a person who understand off-road stuff...
I believe your translation is correct. The same thing is on my English copy. They put rear diff lock as standard as well as optional without specifying the transmission. But based on the B-package description, I'd assume it's standard with manuall tranny and optional with automatic.

More has been discussed on the following thread:
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=474

1 - 4 of 4 Posts