Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

canadian FJ owner..hey everyone.

4K views 41 replies 27 participants last post by  Canadianfjcruiser 
#1 ·
just bought my FJ a couple of months ago..I have a lot of plans for this one. ive owned jeeps and some of the older goodies such as three or four 79 broncos....and the FJ is kind of a cross between them. i like it a lot. i noticed though that i have more blind spots so i bought a clip on mirror which is far larger and better and i added some small stick on fish eye mirrors on both sides. As im using one cup holder to hold my cell phone holder so i added a extra cup holder that also has 2 USB ports, 2 12 ports and a small change holder. i also added a large clip on rearview mirror and i am also able to stick my GPS on it without sacrificing any window view and i still have a great view with my rear view mirror. i also have a ipad holder im going to mount soon as i want to add a couple of gopro cameras on the outside when i take the FJ to the hills and ill use the ipad as a monitor. this is a great site for a lot of ideas...im sure enjoying on the builds and mods.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome!

#3 ·
Welcome aboard!

#4 ·
Welcome

#5 ·
Welcome from Colorado.

#7 ·
Welcome

#8 ·
Welcome aboard!

#9 ·
welcome

#10 ·
Welcome to the forum.
:cheers:

#23 ·
Welcome from Dallas! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.