Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spoke to the dealer - she is willing to order the package I want in their initial order with a refundable deposit ... sooooo tempting. Here is the MSRP she provided:

Base Model: $33900 CDN + freight and PDI
C Package (top end package): $38900 CDN + freight and PDI

No info on accessories yet. She didn't provide a price for the B package as I had not asked about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
552 Posts
29,078 U.S. dollars for us down south is what the CAD will pay. But if you include taxes, (free drugs for users, free beer for acholics.....) then it hits around just a tad under $40,000.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
rjp said:
She didn't provide a price for the B package as I had not asked about it.
rjp,
Could you check with your dealer how much 4WD 6spd manual with B package would be? I called a few dealers around Toronto, but no one was able (or was willing) to tell me the prices, thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure; probably talk to her Monday.

Just to be clear, the Base / C Package prices I posted are for the 6 speed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
I ordered a 6 speed manuel with B Package jan. 6 without price info!

Can you get or anyone the MSRP for 6 speed manuel anb B package and the big question, 6 speed manual came with rear diff. lock or not?

In the Toyota Canadian pre-order form, It seam the rear diff. lock came only with the 5 speed auto!!!!!



rjp said:
Just spoke to the dealer - she is willing to order the package I want in their initial order with a refundable deposit ... sooooo tempting. Here is the MSRP she provided:

Base Model: $33900 CDN + freight and PDI
C Package (top end package): $38900 CDN + freight and PDI

No info on accessories yet. She didn't provide a price for the B package as I had not asked about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
wakesurfboy said:
I ordered a 6 speed manuel with B Package jan. 6 without price info!

Can you get or anyone the MSRP for 6 speed manuel anb B package and the big question, 6 speed manual came with rear diff. lock or not?

In the Toyota Canadian pre-order form, It seam the rear diff. lock came only with the 5 speed auto!!!!!
6spd with B package would be my choice as well. Don't worry about rear diff. lock - it comes standard with manuall tranny, but it's optional with automatic. I guess it's due to different 4WD setup between the two.

did you guys get the pricing for B and C packages?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
is this stuff not showing up on the toyota.ca section where you can price your vehicle?

anyway, my manual msrp was $29,990 and the B package is $3450. Freight & delivery for BC was $1,390.(can$)

as an aside,
mappelman really needs to get a new joke & perhaps an education- getting a bit tired the old free drugs & booze rant every time we want to talk about the FJ on OUR forum. really irritating people who cant leave a post alone. if you dont have something concrete to offer to the post, then start your own forum about free drugs & booze in canada if you like- nuff said
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
This info is definitely on toyota.ca, they have all of the accessory pricing in CA$ there now too. Issue with the accessories is availability though, still waiting on rockrails, anyone get them in canada yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holy old thread batman.

These were preliminary prices; they were provided before the dealers really had the info or the Toyota.ca site was up. The actually pricing was for my manual C package was $34,985 (MSRP - $1000) + PDI ($1390) + tax.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
539 Posts
rjp said:
Just spoke to the dealer - she is willing to order the package I want in their initial order with a refundable deposit ... sooooo tempting. Here is the MSRP she provided:

Base Model: $33900 CDN + freight and PDI
C Package (top end package): $38900 CDN + freight and PDI

No info on accessories yet. She didn't provide a price for the B package as I had not asked about it.
Hi Rip - just got mine today! - I got a Titanium C Package- loaded $40,143.64 - to be exact FInal price!! - they gave me $300.00 credit as they took those tacky running boards off!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the magnetguy said:
Hi Rip - just got mine today! - I got a Titanium C Package- loaded $40,143.64 - to be exact FInal price!! - they gave me $300.00 credit as they took those tacky running boards off!
Titanium C package - nice choice (same as mine of course) :>) Did you go with an auto or manual?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
539 Posts
AUTO C Package
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
539 Posts
Thanks Rip!! - I know I will love it! - will flip my mirror lights at you if our paths shall meet on city streets!! - Tim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the magnetguy said:
Thanks Rip!! - I know I will love it! - will flip my mirror lights at you if our paths shall meet on city streets!! - Tim
Sounds like a plan.

I have only seen one other FJ on the street (a black cherry in my parkade) but am assuming they will become more prevalent over the next month or so. Have you swapped the tires out yet or are you planning to use up the stockers first?
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top