Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I buy a FJ Cruiser Jan. 6 (last friday) and the Toyota dealer give me the order form detail below for Canadian:


Two model only (No 2x4 in Canada):

1. BU11FM - 4x4 6 speep manual
2. BU11FP - 4x4 5 speed automatic

Color (Same as US):

- 02JR Titanium
- 02JT Black cherry
- 02JU Sun
- 02JV VOODOO Blue
- 02JW Black

Standard feature on all model :
- 17 in alloy wheels

Three options packages :

1. Group B (for 6 speed manual)
- A-Trac system
- Cruise control
- Rear Sonar
- Roof Rack
- Power outside mirror (no mention of illumination light)
- Rear wiper
- Keyless entry

2. Group B (for 5 speed automatic)
- A-Trac system
- Cruise control
- Rear Sonar
- Roof Rack
- Power outside mirror (no mention of illumination light)
- Rear wiper
- Keyless entry
- Locking Rear Differential
(not on manual 6 trans. ????? Please someone tell me i'm wrong...)

3. Group C (Group B +)
- 6 discs changer
- Leather wrapped steering w/audio control
- F jammer audio system w/2 more speaker
- Side airbag
- Multi information display
- Body colored interior door trim inserts
- 400w 115V outlet

Pre-order ASAP because it will be difficult to get a FJ cruiser in Canada for the first half of 06'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,537 Posts
Thanks for keep those our hosers friends up north informed!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,537 Posts
wakesurfboy said:
I buy a FJ Cruiser Jan. 6 (last friday) and the Toyota dealer give me the order form detail below for Canadian:


3. Group C (Group B +)

- Leather wrapped steering w/audio control


Pre-order ASAP because it will be difficult to get a FJ cruiser in Canada for the first half of 06'
It be nice if they matched the door and dash inserts with leather
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
wakesurfboy said:
- Locking Rear Differential
(not on manual 6 trans. ????? Please someone tell me i'm wrong...)
rear diff. lock comes standard with 6spd manual tranny, but it's optional (part of B package) with automatic.
did you get MSRP's for B and C packages? which dealer are you dealing with?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
wakesurfboy said:
2. Group B (for 5 speed automatic)
- A-Trac system
- Cruise control
- Rear Sonar
- Roof Rack
- Power outside mirror (no mention of illumination light)
- Rear wiper
- Keyless entry
- Locking Rear Differential
(not on manual 6 trans. ????? Please someone tell me i'm wrong...)

3. Group C (Group B +)
- 6 discs changer
- Leather wrapped steering w/audio control
- F jammer audio system w/2 more speaker + subwoofer
- enought airbag to fill all the interior...
(not a big fan, i prefer pro-active stuff like big disk brake and good tire...)
- Multi information display
- Body colored interior door trim inserts
- 400w 115V outlet

Pre-order ASAP because it will be difficult to get a FJ cruiser in Canada for the first half of 06'
I was given a copy of the vehicle ordering guide from my Canadian dealer.
It is similar to what you posted except B package also has privacy glass.
C package also listed "roof rails"....do you think they meant rock rails??
Standard tires are: P265/70R17, all season.....are these what the Americans get....are they mud and snow rated?
As posted elsewhere...my dealer estimated $34k-$38K

RubyConman
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RubyConman said:
I was given a copy of the vehicle ordering guide from my Canadian dealer.
It is similar to what you posted except B package also has privacy glass.
C package also listed "roof rails"....do you think they meant rock rails??
Standard tires are: P265/70R17, all season.....are these what the Americans get....are they mud and snow rated?
As posted elsewhere...my dealer estimated $34k-$38K

RubyConman
I have also a copy of the ordering guide but in french. May be there is some translation error like for the rear locking differential.

Privacy glass and radio control on leader steering is missing because I feel not interesting enough...

For roof rail, it's call "Longerons de toit" in french and I don't know wath it is?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
Check the Canadian Forum on this site. Those guys have pricing information as well. It's frightening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
On this site a couple weeks ago, there was information on an upcoming mid-summer launch of a Special Edition FJ Cruiser. I printed off that info and took it up to my dealer and told them this is the model I was interested in. They photocopied that sheet and said they'd get back to me. I've had my down payment down for a couple months. Today they called me back saying that that Edition wasn't available in Canada. But if any of you remember what I'm talking about, it said they were sending a few up to Canada and 183 to the Middle East. Is it possible Toyota is sending a few up to Canada but my dealer can't get one, but lies to me just to still make a sale? My dealer is in Orillia Ontario. If anybody knows different I'd really appreciate hearing about it. Thank You.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Re: Canadian MSRP

maplekey said:
i've heard that the MSRP for Canada will be released at the Montreal show.
Finally! One more week! Now I understand why Toyota Canada doesn't even bother to respond to FJC-related questions....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Please say that price is in Canadian!!! 38k??? That's Luxury Car Money Talking there... I like it, But I don't think I'm prepared to pay that much... I feel it is "reasonable" at $25k base to maybe $28.5k loaded(USD). I heard base was supposed to be $26k USD, is that correct?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Seven said:
Please say that price is in Canadian!!! 38k??? That's Luxury Car Money Talking there... I like it, But I don't think I'm prepared to pay that much... I feel it is "reasonable" at $25k base to maybe $28.5k loaded(USD). I heard base was supposed to be $26k USD, is that correct?
relax, it was in canadian $, however it's obsolete data now, the latest prices are on toyota.com and toyota.ca
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
512 Posts
I put "Longerons de toit" in a translator and it came back "members of the roof" what ever thats worth.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top