Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Live in Houston, Texas and can't find a manual transmission anywhere in the region. Any advice on how to get my hands on either a 2010 or 2011 black manual transmission? Spoke to dealership and they didn't seem to want to help me. All they did was pressure me to buy what they had on hand and stated 6 or more months to get a manual and they wouldnt give me a deal if I had to order it so I'd have to pay MSRP.

Crazy that I drove to a dealership with money ready to spend and they wouldn't put forth an effort to close a deal. How could business be that good?

Anyway; any advice would be greatly appreciated. Searched the forum and didn't see anything on this topic and the 1 or 2 threads on AT vs MT didn't convince me I should get the AT. never had a AT in my life so seems crazy to get a suv with the AT.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you are up for a long winter drive, check out Broadway Toyota's website in Portland OR. They have several 2010 MTs right now including 2 black ones. I know they have been on the lot for a while, so they would probably deal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts