Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my local Barns and Noble and was checking out the 4x4 magazine rack and saw a really cool Magazine called Australia 4wd Action Magazine. It had alot of cool articles, expeditions and sweet vehicles and many expedition trailers. This was a cool magazine, plus it was about three maybe four times as thick as the magazines in the U.S.. Why do you ask why I can't wait for Australia to get the FJ. There wasn't any in the magazine. A ton of Toyota's but no FJ's. I assume when They start selling them in Australia they will start modding them and trail running / Expeditions with them and they will be plenty in the magazine. Can't wait...:cheers:

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Why do you ask why I can't wait for Australia to get the FJ. There wasn't any in the magazine. A ton of Toyota's but no FJ's. I assume when They start selling them in Australia they will start modding them and trail running / Expeditions with them and they will be plenty in the magazine. Can't wait...:cheers:

Ummmmm invent a Diesel FJ..... problem solved

wank'ah

(sorry couldn't help myself)

:cheers:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Ummmmm invent a Diesel FJ..... problem solved
Maybe I missed something, but what problem does a diesel FJ solve? The petrol is going to be sold in Aus in a few months.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Maybe I missed something, but what problem does a diesel FJ solve? The petrol is going to be sold in Aus in a few months.
My take on the OP's statement, was that there wasn't enough FJ's in his magazine about Aussie 4 wheeling. Toyota's YES, FJ no.
I would be willing to bet 75% or better of those vehicles shown were diesel.
Introduce a diesel FJ, and the OP would see more Aussie FJ's in his mag.

Clear enough?

·
Registered
624 Posts
My take on the OP's statement, was that there wasn't enough FJ's in his magazine about Aussie 4 wheeling. Toyota's YES, FJ no.
I would be willing to bet 75% or better of those vehicles shown were diesel.
Introduce a diesel FJ, and the OP would see more Aussie FJ's in his mag.

Clear enough?
My take on the reasoning behind the FJ not being in the Aus mags is it hasn't been released there yet, not because it doesn't have diesel. If it's not available to purchase, it's not going to be featured. How many Hilux's do you see in the U.S. magazines?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts