Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I'm in the market for a yeti or yeti style cooler and I saw a company called Canyon Coolers I've never heard of them wanted to see if anyone has any experience with them. The blue one online looks like it is an exact match to Voodoo Blue. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
I don't know about the canyon coolers, but I recently picked up a pelican elite cooler, comparable to the yeti but less expensive and seems to have better reviews from independent companies when compared side by side to the yeti. The only complaint was that it was heavier than the yeti, but the two 45qt models have different volumes, the pelican was about 20% larger internal volume so I would expect it to weigh more. Might be worth checking them out. Amazon had the best price, but it varied greatly depending on the color.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
I have a canyon cooler and it works great ... I have the white one. Very similar to a pelican, yeti or engel ... I picked it up at overland expo 2014 and have been very pleased.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I purchased a tan 50quart model at Bison cooler. It had all the features I wanted, with some being "better" (IMO) and the price was right for me. Also, being made in the U.S. Of A was also a consideration.

It's kept ice for days on end. No regrets here.

https://www.bisoncoolers.com

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,940 Posts
I purchased a tan 50quart model at Bison cooler. It had all the features I wanted, with some being "better" (IMO) and the price was right for me. Also, being made in the U.S. Of A was also a consideration.

It's kept ice for days on end. No regrets here.

https://www.bisoncoolers.com
Sweet! They've got a pic of em grabbing a Lonestar out of the cooler on the site.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a 75 liter in sandstone from the 2014 expo and it has been the tits! I do pre-cool and we have spent up to three weeks camping with it. It is our kitchen table, cutting board, spare seat, tool holder and about anything we need. I have broken one of the cords and the top got a little paint on it but all is well.

Very happy with the purchase.

·
Registered
456 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts