Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
csherrill said:
wow you clearly don't know air.
technically neither do you........:) he just wants to be loved........he disappeared for a couple days and surfaced with articles (although new) with the same ole same ole. he's kind of like your baby brother,....y'no the one your parents had after their cruise to mexico and after you've gotten through your junior year in high school....

·
Registered
162 Posts
So is this our answer to the tire question? Paragraph 1 of page 2 "Considering the stock Bridgestone Duelers wear street-biased all-terrain tread patterns, we were sufficiently impressed." I hope they aren't forgoing the BFGs simply to put them on the SE...

·
Registered
228 Posts
He never pissed me off? who said that? And yes I love him just like my little (slightly handicapped) brother.

It took him a couple of days to find some articles with regurgitated info. WOW!!! I'm more impressed by your yeti climb score CaliFJ.

I appreciate the articles as well, good additions.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
WOW, Csherrill... tough critique there. Personally, I'm gonna give the little guy credit for posting something I haven't read yet. Nicely done, Air. Not even a single smartass reply to Csherrill yet.

Are you feelin' okay?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Ha! That's good stuff there...

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what i can't understand is why http://auto-motor-und-sport.de/ , literally, one of the three best car mags in the world doesn't seem to have anything on the FJ. Granted, it's a US model, but still...

Though they do have a nice selection of "Auto und Erotik," as they call it, for enjoyment. Why can't our site be both Auto UND Erotik?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Now, Air that is a good find. Tasteful and European. I like it.

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i also searched this site for pictures of the FJ: http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_2.htm

it would only seem fitting since i firmly believe it is the 8th WONDER OF THE WORLD!!!!! When is this thing coming out already?! More to the point, if there are so many FJs circulating around auto shows n such, shouldn't we be getting a flood of "FJ Sighted" posts right about now?

Along with Loch Ness and Bigfoot, the FJ, to my mind, is a myth!

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, tasteful and European, check out the pirelli calendars of years gone by. i don't know how the tradition began but somehow a tire manufacturer gets top models to underess anually.

no reason we can't have a "Hooterific Celebratory Calendar" for the FJ when it (never) comes out.

Just throwing ideas out there guys

·
Registered
295 Posts
No but it could have been under all the trash in the area.

·
Registered
46 Posts
"A-TRAC, that is supplied on all four-wheel-drive models"

Did you guys notice that even car and Driver is under the immpression that A-Trac is standard on the 4x4s? What's the deal?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts