Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one who has had this done could share some info on thier kits. What company you got it from, how do like them and some pictures if you got em. Pictures is key. I would love to see what it looks like???????

I'm all about carbon fiber. I spend a pretty penny on my dirtbike. Carbon fiber parts definetly ain't cheap but I love the look?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mostly color panels and few odds and ends. I have a lot of custom diamond plate (real 3/16) on and in my rig and I need somthin to accent it. After I paint the interior black it will be to contrasting. I've seen out lines of the different kits comany's offer but no pictures of them installed.
I also just wanted to know how well it molded to the interiors odd contour. some of the kits show it places that don't seem right, in weird places that I know it shouldn't go.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
You might have to get those CF pieces custom made, not sure anyone makes them for the FJ. I know there are a lot of those cheap stick on decals, but those looks cheap and ugly.:simmadown:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm guessing its real carbon fiber layed over a plastic base, but THAT company said real carbon fiber. I have a company that custom makes stuff but you have to send them the part you want made so they can re-make it and with the price of shipping these day its too much of a hassle. Real Carbon :: Custom Carbon Fiber Technology

A couple people said they have had it done in thier build up thread but no pictures.

thanks for the help so far gentle men.:cheers:

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Banned
321 Posts
- Basic Kit, 20 Pcs.

REAL Carbon Fiber and they have it in different colors for all you Sun Fusion and VooDoo Blue guys and gals.

real carbon fiber must be baked at high pressure/temp for an hour

this is just a woven material covered with glue, LOOKS LIKE SH.T AND WILL FADE AFTER A YEAR OR SO

fart cans, alezza tailight, tornado gas saver, gtr badges, vtech stickers, its all sh.t dont waste your money on that crap

rear carbon fiber would cost at least $500

1 - 9 of 9 Posts