Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone figured out how to use the cargo net with Subwoofer model FJ? Im looking for some sort of configuration, if any.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
the stock cargo cover will work with a sub.. not that I have ever used mine.. if you have the sub installed look over the top edge of it.. there should be 2 straps with snaps on them that will connect to one end of the cover.

I'm sure the stock isn't what the OP is asking about though. I haven't looked at the other cargo nets to be able to voice an opinion on them.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Yep... works. I have the sub, net and cover all in place.

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
the stock cargo cover will work with a sub.. not that I have ever used mine.. if you have the sub installed look over the top edge of it.. there should be 2 straps with snaps on them that will connect to one end of the cover.
I don't have any straps, but I might eventually get around rigging something.

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
I just popped the sub off and put the mounting bolt for the sub through the net mount, put the sub back and clipped all others. If I need it out of the way, I just roll it up and set up by the sub. Works for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts