Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinkin of checkin it out today

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I decided stopped thinking about going and go.

For those few who haven't been there, I must say, I was a little disappointed. Compared to the other parks the 4x4 area (a few obstacle courses) is a postage stamp. (first pic)

The second pic is the rest of the park: Bikes and quads only for about 3 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well I decided stopped thinking about going and go.

For those few who haven't been there, I must say, I was a little disappointed. Compared to the other parks the 4x4 area (a few obstacle courses) is a postage stamp. (first pic)

The second pic is the rest of the park: Bikes and quads only for about 3 miles.
Yeah its good for about a hour or two then its just way more fun to drink beer :)

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
West of Int.5 on Corral Hollow Rd.. Near Tracy, CA.
From Google, it looks like it's located about where Tesla becomes Corral Hollow between Livermore & 580, which is about 4.5 miles from Greenville Road and 3 miles from 580. This link may also help: Carnegie SVRA.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sorry I got a little late on this post, otherwise I could have told you all about it. It is really more a park for bikes then it is for 4wheelers, but I guees if you need a quick fix and you are local...
At least you went so now you know :eek:)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Went there one time with Rocky, BZ, Pitt and C4B like six months ago. The best part of the trip was when we left and went wine tasting on the way home. Got some good wine that day !! But not the most fun place to go. Good for a quick fix if your close.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts