Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can go to get help with my CB in Salt Lake? I would really like to get this figured out prior to the Summit. I would like to get it tuned with an SWR(?) meter. I checked for a ground issue but it looks like all that is good. I am going to soider the connection to the coax later today, as I did not do that during install.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Does anyone know where I can go to get help with my CB in Salt Lake? I would really like to get this figured out prior to the Summit. I would like to get it tuned with an SWR(?) meter. I checked for a ground issue but it looks like all that is good. I am going to soider the connection to the coax later today, as I did not do that during install.
Did you ever find somewhere or just buy your own tuner? I am about to by my CB and wondering where I can maybe get it tuned without having to by the tuning equipment. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
They are relatively inexpensive and easy to use. Forgot actually and Ill be tuning a bunch for WTF. Went to Youtube for a refresher- 6 minutes and Im good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts