Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi--

Does any know/have any info on why the CD player will not display CD name or songs and what is the Fix?>>>

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Hi--

Does any know/have any info on why the CD player will not display CD name or songs and what is the Fix?>>>
It will read band names and song titles of cd's made from your computer, Not store bought cd's.

I think if you make the cd in itunes, you can select for the song title data to be put on the cd or not as well.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Not all Cd's that are store bought are incoded with that meta data information. When buying a prerecorded Cd there is no way of telling by looking at the cover to see if it has that info on it. It just seems to be something that is not advertised on the album jacket. As far as I can see.

As far as CD-R having them is dependent if that information is already there before the burning/ripping process. When I use to bootleg from Napster back in the day. And burn me a copy of the songs to listen to in the car or burn it to another computer that information was not there unless I edited it in.

Hope this helps. :wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts