Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine is painted, dont know if it came that way or it was done later. Still trying to figure out what FJ I have. It's got the Crawler, 17 inch wheels. Just bought it yesterday. Also joined this forum last night, so many knowledgable people here. Stayed up half the night reading old posts.

·
Premium Member
11,944 Posts
Mine is painted, dont know if it came that way or it was done later. Still trying to figure out what FJ I have. It's got the Crawler, 17 inch wheels. Just bought it yesterday. Also joined this forum last night, so many knowledgable people here. Stayed up half the night reading old posts.
Welcome!
Hide your wallet while reading through the forum.
Only FJ that came with a black roof from factory was the 2007 TRD.

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,335 Posts
Welcome. That will be a MY14 Cement with stock wheels for ‘14 If you have crawl then it has the convenience and off-road packages. The roof would be white as supplied so has been painted or wrapped after sale. You can search your vehicles options as supplied here:

·
Registered
401 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Anyone seen this color combination before? View attachment 1122857
Here’s my 2013 TT. The top and bumpers were painted with bed liner, before I bought it. Not sure why it was done, maybe to hide hail damage...

I’ve done the mods (lift, rails, wheels, winch, etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here’s my 2013 TT. The top and bumpers were painted with bed liner, before I bought it. Not sure why it was done, maybe to hide hail damage...

Awesome truck and beautiful scenery, this could have been on a Toyota brochure when they were still selling the FJ!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I just made this picture my wall paper for my computer, I must go there for a visit!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cement with the black roof looks pretty cool! You don't see to many with a black roof in Australia, we love the look of ours, sets it apart......

·
Registered
7 Posts

I really like this FJ! What size tires are these. I have the silver 2008 with 1.5 lift blacked out with stock white roof.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts