Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm passing by you guys on the road frequently enough that we may have enough numbers to think about a meet / trail ride?
Anyway, if you're in central Arkansas check in here! :redblob:

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Come on guys! There’s no one else from Arkansas on the board?

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PSFPilot,
Thanks for passing along the info and posting. Do you have any FJ owners currently attending? I'd like to find some fellow owners and try and organize a trail meet (Possibly SuperLift).

Any other members calling Arkansas home?

·
Registered
69 Posts
ZeroBug,
I'm in Little Rock as well. Seems to be a lot of FJ's in town. Just got back from vacation in Cali and I saw 5 on the road over two weeks. I see two or three a day here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
JimWise said:
ZeroBug,
I'm in Little Rock as well. Seems to be a lot of FJ's in town. Just got back from vacation in Cali and I saw 5 on the road over two weeks. I see two or three a day here.
It was the same in Bentonville, AR
I will be moving there in mid September. Know of any good trails?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live in Benton. I also see several FJs on my commute through Little Rock every morning. I would love to get together for a trail ride.

·
Registered
17 Posts
New FJC owner in N. Little Rock. Sorry I missed the trail team appearance in Hot Springs.

I would like to acquire any/all of the Trail Team Swag if some of you have multiple pieces you picked up from the event.

JD

Black Diamond, AT, 4x4, CQ, UP2, Option E, SD, RR

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yo I'm an FJ owner in Central Arkansas. Live right outside Little Italy. Glad to see a few here in town. Took the FJ to Colorado and went to some passes. Took it like a champ!! I would like to know of some good trails thru out Arkansas.

Black Diamond 4x4

·
Registered
10 Posts
You must have me confused with another another trout fishing person as I have been in Arkansas since I purchased my FJ in May. But I love it in Wyoming, including the Jackson Hole area. In fact I worked in Yellowstone Park as a fishing guide way back in the late 60's. So now you know my age group. Kansas Law Dog, I really enjoy your insight on this forum. Please keep it up. Regards, Troutman(Locatd on the World Famous White River in Arkansas)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
You must have me confused with another another trout fishing person as I have been in Arkansas since I purchased my FJ in May. But I love it in Wyoming, including the Jackson Hole area. In fact I worked in Yellowstone Park as a fishing guide way back in the late 60's. So now you know my age group. Kansas Law Dog, I really enjoy your insight on this forum. Please keep it up. Regards, Troutman(Locatd on the World Famous White River in Arkansas)
My mistake. After a little searching, the other forum member's name was WyomingTroutman who lives in Alpine, Wyoming and listed his interest as flyfishing. He has not signed on since August 30.

I have heard a lot about the White River in Arkansas and have it on my list of places to visit after retirement. Unfortunately, retirement is still 2-3 years off.

·
Registered
65 Posts
WOW!
Super Lift parkl looks awesome.
i'm way down in Jackson, MS but i think i'll load up the family and take a trip to Arkansas real soon.

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Checking in from the Marion County Area, I travel alot through Little Rock on my way down to my Corp Office in Lafayette, LA.

1 - 20 of 234 Posts