Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Central Arkansas FJ Owners... Check-In!

27K views 233 replies 51 participants last post by  Yellow_Fj_Cruiser13 
#1 ·

I'm passing by you guys on the road frequently enough that we may have enough numbers to think about a meet / trail ride?
Anyway, if you're in central Arkansas check in here! :redblob:

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Come on guys! There’s no one else from Arkansas on the board?

#5 ·
PSFPilot,
Thanks for passing along the info and posting. Do you have any FJ owners currently attending? I'd like to find some fellow owners and try and organize a trail meet (Possibly SuperLift).

Any other members calling Arkansas home?

#8 ·
JimWise said:
ZeroBug,
I'm in Little Rock as well. Seems to be a lot of FJ's in town. Just got back from vacation in Cali and I saw 5 on the road over two weeks. I see two or three a day here.
It was the same in Bentonville, AR
I will be moving there in mid September. Know of any good trails?

#11 ·
New FJC owner in N. Little Rock. Sorry I missed the trail team appearance in Hot Springs.

I would like to acquire any/all of the Trail Team Swag if some of you have multiple pieces you picked up from the event.

JD

Black Diamond, AT, 4x4, CQ, UP2, Option E, SD, RR

#15 ·
You must have me confused with another another trout fishing person as I have been in Arkansas since I purchased my FJ in May. But I love it in Wyoming, including the Jackson Hole area. In fact I worked in Yellowstone Park as a fishing guide way back in the late 60's. So now you know my age group. Kansas Law Dog, I really enjoy your insight on this forum. Please keep it up. Regards, Troutman(Locatd on the World Famous White River in Arkansas)

#16 ·
My mistake. After a little searching, the other forum member's name was WyomingTroutman who lives in Alpine, Wyoming and listed his interest as flyfishing. He has not signed on since August 30.

I have heard a lot about the White River in Arkansas and have it on my list of places to visit after retirement. Unfortunately, retirement is still 2-3 years off.

#20 ·
Checking in from the Marion County Area, I travel alot through Little Rock on my way down to my Corp Office in Lafayette, LA.

#22 ·
Hi, I think I say you too, the wife and I were having dinner at the Mexican restaurant in Flippin the other night. When I’m home I’m all over the place, I also drive my Bubba Magnet (this is what my wife calls it) you may have seen it running around too.

Attachments

#24 ·
What do you have in mind?...I'm down in Lafayette part of the time, teaching.
We need to get more FJ'rs in our area to do a get together sometime and meet somewhere.

#26 ·
Another Arkie with an FJ.
Actually, mine was the first one sold by Landers ToyTown, so I've had it for a while.
I've spent the last year over at IH8MUD web site, just now getting over here.
Member of RLC, too, though I've managed to miss all of the official trail rides.
Have ridden some informally with a few on the trails west of Little Rock.

So... howdy!

#27 ·
Welcome to the Modness :wave:

#28 ·
Welcome Napolean!
I've got a trail run comming up the weekend of Aug. 11th if anyone is interested just send a PM.

#29 ·
Hi all,

Even though I live in Arizona, I was born and raised in Little Rock. Still visit the family a couple of times a year. Wish there was a place that rents FJs so I can go off roading whenever I fly home! Or maybe I'll just have to catch a ride with one of you. :)

#30 ·
Shawdow Warrior and Troutman, Stetson's on the White is my favorite place to go for some down time. Planning on several days in Oct, we'll have to hook up and do some trail riding and fly fishin.......Mark.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.