Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Central OK day trips

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Savagebee 
#1 ·
Hey all I am getting a 2007 fj tonight. I am buying it from my dad and am looking forward to modifying it more than he already has. I am also looking forward to pulling people out during the winter. I have no experience in off roading and would like to get a couple of day trips planned with some of you that could show me the ropes.

#2 ·
Sounds good to me. I live out in Mustang. Usually go wheelin out around Norman. PM me your phone number and we will go have some fun. Have a buddy with a Runner that's always in for a little wheelin.

One we have a day set we will post up and see if any other locals want to join along.

#3 ·
It wont let me pm for some reason?

#5 ·
I think it has something to do with post count or time on the forum. Anyhow just give me a ring sometime. Jason (four0five) 90five-98nine0

We can do some evening stuff or on a Saturday or something. We really need to head out one weekend and meet up with Scott out in Arkansas and go on some real trails. Maybe we can get a quicke trip planned out. I vote Scott as the tour guide. :)

#8 ·
I can now send pm's or it looks like a can... any ways we need to get a date set and get a group together to go.

#7 ·
I would be down for a Saturday Trip some time. Right now my FJ is stock other than body mount chop and bigger tires and hid retrofit. so as long as I can make it without breaking anything too major....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.