Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, so without being pretentious and assuming we're 90% men here, allow me to state and ask the following:

yes, the FJ will have incredible ground clearance which will help it to overcome the most needless of obstacles any of us throw at it. With that said, who here thinks this car will be a chick magnet? A poll perhaps? (all in good taste and good fun, of course).

personally, i think that it's possible (barely, but still possible) for women to resist TWO windshield wipers. However, there is almost a 99% certainty (see this month's Journal of Fake Science Study) that women are utterly and entirely unable to resist THREE windsheild wipers.

Gentlemen, brace yourselves. Contraception makers ramp up production. The FJ is looming large on our sexual horizon.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
30 posts will make you a full fledged, 100%, red blooded, all american, stand at attention,.... Member. Not sure how Percy got demoted to Moderator though.

I'm not sure about the chick magnet deal. I'm of the age where I like the idea but don't really need the distractions. On the flip side, if I were in the market (for a chick) I'd dig a gal that bought one.

·
Registered
378 Posts
as long as you buy this vehicle to compliment something you already have and are not to trying to and over-compensate for lack of something else, you'll be fine with the ladies no matter what you drive ... Let that sink in for a minute :rolleyes:

We are definitely running low on topics !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts