Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking advantage of the beautiful weather this past weekend (doors off!), we went for a little run out through the land behind Chandler park in west Tulsa with the FJ and a friend with a Jeep. For those of you who haven't had the chance to make it out there yet, I highly recommend it, it's an awesome area to wheel. :bigthumb: We went for about 3 hours and never did the same trails twice! Anyways, enough talk, here's the pictures...

For any other Tulsa/OK FJs out there we need to get a group run together sometime! :rocker:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks good T-Town. If you get a chance we have a group in OKc. Planning to meet in the Norman area to wheel the river on Saturday the 16 April. Keep an eye out on this regional thread for details.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Anyway to put me on a notification list? PM'ing contact info for next time. In Tulsa.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I wish I had a place like that near my house

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good T-Town. If you get a chance we have a group in OKc. Planning to meet in the Norman area to wheel the river on Saturday the 16 April. Keep an eye out on this regional thread for details.
Will do. I'm up in MO for the next few weeks but maybe I'll be able to make it something over the summer.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyway to put me on a notification list? PM'ing contact info for next time. In Tulsa.
There's no Tulsa list that I know of, but I've got your contact info now and I'll let you know the next time I'm headed out that way.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
That is awesome. I live in Tulsa and have been to chandler Park but never new that was there!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is awesome. I live in Tulsa and have been to chandler Park but never new that was there!!!
I guess it's not exactly in Chandler Park but on the land directly behind it. If you continue down Avery Drive another mile or two you'll see a couple of small dirt roads off to your left that lead directly into the area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts