Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be a part of the gmfullsize.com forum. The site is exactly like this one with the same buttons and link set ups but they have on thing I think would bmake this one awesome. If you log on to gmfullsize.com you can go all the way to the bottom and change the appearance of the site, ie color of the tool bars and back grounds. It would be cool to be able to make the site match your FJ when you log on. On the Gmfullsize forum the button is at the bottom of the forum page with a list of all the different conversations. I think it would rock.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Maglight said:
I used to be a part of the gmfullsize.com forum. The site is exactly like this one with the same buttons and link set ups but they have on thing I think would bmake this one awesome. If you log on to gmfullsize.com you can go all the way to the bottom and change the appearance of the site, ie color of the tool bars and back grounds. It would be cool to be able to make the site match your FJ when you log on. On the Gmfullsize forum the button is at the bottom of the forum page with a list of all the different conversations. I think it would rock.
And it would address the current obvious VOODOO BLUE BIAS ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts