Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!

If you could change the color of your FJ - which color would you pick?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had to swap the color of your FJ with one of the other factory colors, what color would you choose?????

I love my Sandstorm but if I had to change, those Black ones rock!:rocker:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Re: Changing Your FJs Color

Trail Teams Edition!!!

But I love the Voodoo and wouldn't trade do to getting my clock cleaned on resale value.

·
Registered
499 Posts

i would get the entire thing flat black, or i would get sandstorm all over, with flat black trim all around, and flat black roof, with flat black moving into the inside.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts

If I had to go to another stock color it would be Sandstorm. My intent from day one has been to go to green after about 4 years of trail rash. May be soooner than that as I am not at all happy with the paint Toyota put on the FJs. Aside from liking the Ti period, I chose it because it matches the general silver and black of the interior. This way when I repaint I can leave all the silver colored interior parts alone. Would look funny painted green or any other color with say yellow interior colors. Just one man's opinion.

·
Registered
577 Posts

If i could choose, i also would do green, to match my fj40 of course..:cheers:

·
Registered
6,162 Posts

or you could get the interior parts painted as well.
The idea was to avoid painting interior parts

·
Registered
154 Posts

If I chose another FJ color, I'd go TT white. Otherwise, I would go a darker shade mint green. I have a sandstorm now

I've never liked metallic paint...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts