Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'm not going anywhere for starters. Second $460 for a SS pipe 3 feet is highway-robbery and we all know it.. Everyone on this forum has opinions on all matters so respect them and move on... No cheap shots just the facts so just calm down.. :)
Well then, lets see you go in your garage and make a 3 ft stainless steel pipe to the exact measurments required, with quality welds, and superior flanges. IF you had the mental capacity to do all that, as well as all the equipment required, Im sure you would see that it costs a lot more than what URD is charging..... they dont mass produce their Y pipes..... Doug Thorley can, hence the cheaper product.
Now please go read a book and learn how to spell.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
you can hide behind the "its my opinion so take it or leave it" card, but the FACT (since you like facts) is that you've said your piece, but you don't need to keep attacking a forum vendor because you don't agree with it. Just move on.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
and guys, if you too don't want to see yammy's continuous attacks, look at the lower left section of his post. You'll see a yellow diamond wth an exclamation point. You use this to report a bad post. Just click on that, type in a reason to report it like "attacking a vendor" or whatever you want, and click submit. Eventually if enough reports rack up the mods will do something about this guys repeated attacks/dead horse beatings.

·
Sockless Superstar
11,807 Posts
From the days of Savage and his friend, it just seems to be a trend that Y pipe discussions bring out the ass in people.
Please stop the **** now. Going forward I'll be deleting posts that are antagonistic towards vendors and other members.

·
Banned
60 Posts
(you can hide behind the "its my opinion so take it or leave it" card, but the FACT (since you like facts) is that you've said your piece)

piece?? Maybe you mean PEECE...??? lol If it's such a good price then go buy one..

·
Sockless Superstar
11,807 Posts
(you can hide behind the "its my opinion so take it or leave it" card, but the FACT (since you like facts) is that you've said your piece)

piece?? Maybe you mean PEECE...??? lol If it's such a good price then go buy one..
You see, here is the problem. I just finished telling the other mods that if you made one more antagonistic comment, that you would get a week in the sin bin. Now I need to be a man of my word.

·
Registered
375 Posts
wow...... PEECE?

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
Ah, a little time to cool off. I just don't understand the "need" to rip on the vendors. It's one thing to help the forum by commenting on a product you have purchased, but not because you don't like the price.

·
Registered
876 Posts
you would get a week in the sin bin.
:wave: :cheers:

Nice, I was wanting to get the URD at some point, but it's pretty tough to cough up that kind of cash right now with all the other stuff I need to get done on the FJ. Thanks for the option, I will be ordering one soon, regardless of what was said.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
You see, here is the problem. I just finished telling the other mods that if you made one more antagonistic comment, that you would get a week in the sin bin. Now I need to be a man of my word.
Thank you Bill :)

·
Banned
1 Posts
Wow kicking that guy the after defending himself is pretty harsh.. I too would like to try the new product from URD but will wait to hear more feedback first...
brooke

81 - 100 of 135 Posts