Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just put on the AR mojave with rock rings and Toyo M/T. I really like the look and they grip alot better than the stock Dunlops.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Sweet, i especially like the bumper! is that an EX-1? What lights are you running on it, and how did you mount the ones under the bull bar. Also, what winch do you run? Sorry for so many ? ? ?, but im in the market.:)

thanks, Mike:bigthumb:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike, yes it is an Expedition One bumper. The winch is a SuperWinch and the lights are inexpensive procomp under the bull bar. There is holes in the bumper for lights there. The small lights are the PIAA lights that the bumper comes with. I added one more pic of the bumper without the Procomp lights.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Looks nice! Got any close ups of the wheel? Bet you can't wait for Calico.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No closeups of the wheel, but I will take some this weekend. We are going to run up 2n33 to a friends cabin in Big Bear and then check out John Bull.

Last time I did Calico I was all stock except for a 3 inch spacer lift. This time should be better with new rubber. I still wish I had the money to build a crawler like this to go up the Doran waterfall.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Or even a Formula Toy. Those things look so fun!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the look of the beadlocks but not the maintence of the bolts. I am cool with the rock rings they help save the rims. I already have a couple of gashes in them but that is what they are for.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Since I plan on having 2 sets of wheels, maintenance won't be too much of a hassle. One set will be for trail use only.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts