Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
6al 4v titanium
I'm Selling these on ebay they are a great buy!
Light weight
you can customize your own handle(fits 1.5 inch O.D)
never been used(polished)
great offroad or camping tool for the enthusiast
Will sell them for 40.00 + 9.95 shipping
If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing one. Pm me or reach me at my email [email protected]

Warner Simon

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Titanium? Somehow I find that hard to believe, and for $40 nahhhh. But how much do you want for that bridge?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've often wondered what a full length titanium skid plate would cost. I'm certain it would be way too much, but still curious how much it would be.

For any who don't know, titanium is just about the strongest and lightest metal available, used mostly for aircraft parts I believe. A skid plate stamped out of a sheet of titanium would be lighter than the aluminum ones and much stronger than the steel ones IMO.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I've often wondered what a full length titanium skid plate would cost. I'm certain it would be way too much, but still curious how much it would be.

For any who don't know, titanium is just about the strongest and lightest metal available, used mostly for aircraft parts I believe. A skid plate stamped out of a sheet of titanium would be lighter than the aluminum ones and much stronger than the steel ones IMO.
And outrageously expensive :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
No way. A good steel shovel is more than $40.00.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
These are not full grade titanium, It is 6-4 AV Titanium. 6% Aluminum 4% Venadium, the rest is Titanium. For those who think this is fake. I assure that you are missing out on a great deal. any q's just PM me

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts