Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
kinda pricy for a 16" wheel.650 plus tax.go with a trd wheel for 125 or less from the dealer and they have the correct offset....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice Volk replicas. I'm sure subydude could do much better with the price if there were a GB.. which he does very often for many other forums out there.
The Large PCD costs us a little more to do

Where have you seen a group buy for less than $650?

The last group buy we have done for less than $650, was a 15x7 group buy for E21 BMW's, which was $495 or for stuff that is in stock.

Custom ordered stuff is a bit harder to do than in clearing out old inventory that is sitting in stock

·
Registered
634 Posts
Sorry think you may have misunderstood me, I was actually giving you props since I've participated in your group buys for my other cars in the past. $650 is a decent price no doubt, but on other group buys I've dealt with you have added extra perks like free shipping and stuff.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Ghetto.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
i think they look pretty damn nice

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
They look pretty good on the FJ especially with off road tires!:rocker:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Friends don't let friends drive on Rotas.... LOL Rota wheels are made in the Philipines and are known in the Japanese tuner world to be super cheap in both price and quality. Stay away from them!!!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
they would of looked good on my 350z but not the FJC.I wonder if they are strong and able to take the abuse like a steel wheel rocks,rocks,rocks,low psi 10???luv my 50 dollar steelies.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts