Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. Checking in from Salt Lake City, Utah. We are 4X4 and Moab enthusiasts.

A few months back we picked up a Yellow 07 FJ. We added TG rock sliders, other than that it is stock. We have a lift planned for the near future.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hello and welcome!:wave:

·
Premium Member
16,935 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are some pics as somebody requested. These were taken this last weekend over Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, UT.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome... Jealous of Moab :)

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
:cheers:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey there neighbor, welcome :wave:

Just a couple of pointers: there's an app for this forum :bigthumb: And the Utah forum is a great way to get to know some really good locals :rocker:

Happy Trails :bandit:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is the Utah forum the regional forum here on FJCruisers or are you guys talking about the Utahcruisers forum?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome. And I think they are referring to the Utah cruisers forum. I usually check in to both places. I'm new here too, hoping to meet up with others in the near future.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome. And I think they are referring to the Utah cruisers forum. I usually check in to both places. I'm new here too, hoping to meet up with others in the near future.
Yep, Utah Cruiser forum. Brett's putting together a run around the lake as we speak, should be a great opportunity to meet some new people. I find myself bouncing back and forth between both forums too.

Happy Trails 

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here are some pics as somebody requested. These were taken this last weekend over Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, UT.
HA! I saw you and we waved to each other...pretty sure. You guys were in the middle of the pack heading out Sand Flats road..guessing to Fins N Things or Porcupine... on that first Saturday, right? I was the guy in campsite cluster D with the white FJ...standing on a rock with my 2.5 yr old son waving at the group....I remember you guys waving back to him. Mabe I'm wrong, but that's too random.:lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HA! I saw you and we waved to each other...pretty sure. You guys were in the middle of the pack heading out Sand Flats road..guessing to Fins N Things or Porcupine... on that first Saturday, right? I was the guy in campsite cluster D with the white FJ...standing on a rock with my 2.5 yr old son waving at the group....I remember you guys waving back to him. Mabe I'm wrong, but that's too random.:lol:
Yep headed to Fins N Things, and yes the wife and I remember you!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts