Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up-- today I stripped down the front end to install winch and allpro bumper tommorrow. I found my a/c condensor hanging down. The passenger side had apparently jumped up, causing the bottom mount (just and upside down "U" sitting on a vertical piece of metal) had "jumped track" which caused the upper mount to come out. (check yours out, you'll see the mounts). ANyway, the pass side was holding on by the a/c line, potentially a very expensive problem. ALl I had to do was take off the lower mount, reposition the lower, then put the top one back together. But, what I did and advise anyone who wheels to do, is use a ziptie on the two upper mounts holding them together, just in case. I think this might have happened doing my avitar, not sure :rofl:

·
Registered
367 Posts
what else broke when you landed? I try to keep at least 3 wheels on the ground at a time... it's all good as long as you're having fun

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing broke, and I just noticed this today, I'm only guessing it happened in harlan, but that was about a month ago. Just glad the a/c line didn't break.

·
Registered
610 Posts
How could the condenser just come loose... Lets see a bigger picture of you avatar! or a video if you have one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts