Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Product Description
This is a field suitable for the camping trailer. When we came to the field when the car tent will be very easy to open. You can have more equipments attach the trailer.

Payment
COLLECTION

Delivery
25-30days

Minimum Order
20ft

Packaging
flat packet

Samples
Free

I guess that I am up for a free sample:clap:

Doc

·
Registered
368 Posts
T-CHOICE trailer factory
Huagang road 17 west city Yongkang Zhejiang China
Yongkang, Zhejiang
China 321300

ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Nervous? :D

·
Premium Member
13,482 Posts
Some of our local manufacturers would probably figure a way to prevent import..
Doubt it, unless it is breaking some kind of patent/copyright.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I try to avoid buying ANYTHING made in China, its just junk, but to each his own. If your just trying to keep the cost down why not buy an M416 and build one up yourself?

·
Premium Member
13,482 Posts
I try to avoid buying ANYTHING made in China, its just junk, but to each his own. If your just trying to keep the cost down why not buy an M416 and build one up yourself?
Made in China does not automaticly = crap.

There are plenty of North American business that build crap as well.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Must be sending his reply by Etch-a-Sketch and doing his taxes by Abacus.

·
Registered
427 Posts
you do realize that over 80% of the materials thing you touch today will have been made in china.
Okay so maybe "anything" is a bit of a stretch. Sure I realize that most stuff is made over there. But on alot of things I still do try to avoid things made in China. Like I said to each his own.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Okay so maybe "anything" is a bit of a stretch. Sure I realize that most stuff is made over there. But on alot of things I still do try to avoid things made in China. Like I said to each his own.
I build emergency vehicles for a living. Anything from Police cars to mobile command vehicles.
Some of the lighting manufactuers used to say "Our products are made in America, unlike our compeditor's inferior china made junk." Problem is 80% of equipment such as the computers, modems, radios... many of the items that emergency officals depend on on a daily basis is made... Yup. China. As others have said, just cause it made in China doesn't mean its a bad product.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
Back to the subject at hand...

I really can't tell anything about these because of the lack of basic dimensions, and equipment information. I'm trying to get a sense of scale from the pictures. The wheels all look small to me which (in my mind) means lighter duty running gear (axle, bearings, frame member wall thickness) all around. And is anyone else bothered by the open frame rail ends at the front? Unless that frame was dip-painted...

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
As others have said, just cause it made in China doesn't mean its a bad product.
Whatever. I would like to see some examples where the Chinese out-quality the US.

I’ll start with Surefire, Benchmade, Ellsworth, and EOTech.

That is why their stealth fighter doesn’t worry me. Bolts will shear off and rust. Electronics will fry, and the landing gear will fail to function. And the kicker is, getting the jet repaired under warranty will be impossible… :rofl:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Whatever. I would like to see some examples where the Chinese out-quality the US.

I’ll start with Surefire, Benchmade, Ellsworth, and EOTech.

That is why their stealth fighter doesn’t worry me. Bolts will shear off and rust. Electronics will fry, and the landing gear will fail to function. And the kicker is, getting the jet repaired under warranty will be impossible… :rofl:
See Ipod

·
Registered
299 Posts
Many cheap things come out of china. iPhone for one, But I have seen these trailers in person and I can honestly say that they are pretty poorly made. There are trailers here in the US that were made in China, however the key to buying quality products from china is quality control. If the two trailers I have seen had a little more QC and better parts, they woud be nice. We are looking at buying trailer tubs in China and build them here with all American parts. Problem is, if you want a say in the quality of the trailer you have to be able to commit to 75 to 100 units a year.

Keep you eyes peeled, if we get the details worked out, we will be selling a high end version of these at a very very nice price for the first six months. And they will have Rockwell Axles, Submergable Brakes, Bulldog Hitch, Bulldog Jack, LD Lights, Cooper Tires, Pro Comp wheels, Kitchen with Sink & Stove, Jerry Cans, and what ever else we canthink of between now and then.

Should know by March if this is a go, being a Toyota dealer there are many things to tuck in before you get in bed with a off-road trailer dealer.

NC

1 - 20 of 36 Posts