Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
My name is Chris, and I 'm from Rio Rancho, NM. I just traded in a 2007 Z51 Corvette for my Special Edition 2008 FJ. I have 4 kids, and am married to the most wonderful woman in the world. We saw the FJ when we were shopping for a Sequoia. Even though we ended up with a second Nissan FJ, and did so. I paid 28,500 for my FJ with roof rack, and towing setup. I'm still breaking it in, but we're enjoying it tremendously. I bought the 6 sp man, and I don't regret it at all. The vette averaged 16 in town (29 on the highway doing 110), and required premium, so it's kind of a wash. I love to 4x4 with my previous vehicles including a 1989 Bronco full size with a 351, and my wife's toyota 4 runner and pickup.

I also run my own web forum, Welcome to the Trailmanor Owner's Pages. If you have any questions about Travel Trailers, I've had the gambit (except a 5th wheel).

Thanks for all of the information so far, I look forward to being part of the board from here.

Thanks
Ct..

·
Premium Member
17,153 Posts
Welcome aboard! Visit the southwest thread and look up NM FJ'ers and you will find out about the NM FJ group. Look forward to meeting you. Chris

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello from ABQ area

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard! :bigthumb::wave: