Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been working on a list of last minute Christmas gifts for my FJ.

The first is ROTOPAX containers (2-gal water and 2-gal Gas)! I've read plenty about them here on the forum. Sounds like good stuff.

FYI coupon code EBAY will get you 25% off. (If using pay paypal this gets messed up, and bills you the prediscount amount) e-mail Jason (on the recepit) and he will credit) ... Someone here should ask him for a permanet Group discount if there is not one already.

I also got a dyneema rope extension for my winch cable and a couple of D-Ring shackles.

Any other Ideas?

Have a great Holiday All. :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I just order some light racing UCAs and an OME lift in the MetalTech group buy for my FJ for Xmas!

And I'll be getting a used ARB bumper too!

It's my FJ's first Christmas, I must spoil it!

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
I soooo want All-Pro bumpers.

Please Santa.

I promise not to be a dik next year.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just order some light racing UCAs and an OME lift in the MetalTech group buy for my FJ for Xmas!

And I'll be getting a used ARB bumper too!

It's my FJ's first Christmas, I must spoil it!
LOL ... Its mine's first Christmas also. It got a Exp One bumper and winch for its 6 month anniversary. No more hugely expensive gifts for at least a year! Others are starting to get Jealous.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Mine got Light Racing UCAs from Metal Tech's group buy also...

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
The FJ was a good boy this year. :clap:

1. Metal Tech delivered a currie rock jock 60 w/4.88 and 3link long travel rear setup. Front will get an ARB locker and 4.88s to match.
2. I'm finishing the rear storage box which replaces the rear seats tomorrow.
3. It is also getting a onboard camera/spotting system and a used TC LT front suspension to boot.

Last Christmas for the FJ tho - hopefully picking up a 944 Turbo for the next project car. If the 944 is good hopefully Santa will come to him in 2011 :cheers:.

·
Registered
132 Posts
getting a roof rack put on it tomorrow and the rear bumper fixed.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Been well behaved for a set of 4 Toyo Open Country M/T 37 X 13:50 20"... MPAC... and New slotted & drilled rotors and OEM pads would be nice!

·
Registered
717 Posts
shock skids. I just need to put them on.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
My father-in-law (we're in Wisconsin for X-mas week) is helping me build a storage system in the rear cargo area. :clap:

Then, once we get to TX to visit my folks for a week, we're gonna surprise Sandi with some Outrider Offroad suspension armor from Digger :rocker:
shhhhh, don't ruin it ...she has no idea :lol:

UPDATE:
It is finished.... --> LINK <--

·
Registered
188 Posts
My little Tonka Toy has been soooo good this year taking us over 6,000 miles on some awesome trips, lots of challenging 4X4 and doing double duty as my DD when needed, so I went with the group buy UCA's and a new OME suspension kit (thanks Metal Tech!!:bigthumb:) all ordered and on it's way. Next is a Lucrum winch plate and a winch, I'm still trying to decide on what brand winch. Any suggestions?:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Kenwood Double-DIN with Garmin GPS:rawr:

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Oh yeah I ordered a hitch from trdparts4u too. Unfortunately it looks like none of my stuff is going to be here before Xmas :(

1 - 20 of 36 Posts