Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1361 - 1375 of 1375 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey you Midwest/Cincy/NKy people:
Don't be lonely! You are certainly welcome to join for our first-of-the-season meet/greet in Indianapolis (Granite City Brewery) on Sat 4/28/2018. Gather up your long-lost FJ buds and caravan here (short trip) for an evening of FJ camaraderie! We were hoping that the Cincy crew would remain intact for us to visit you all sometime this season... maybe this event could get the planning going? We'd enjoy having you visit, so please do so if you can!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
What's the deal? Is the Cincy group dead? It used to be a fairly active group with monthly get togethers. What happened?
Pretty dead on here, I think maybe some are on their own FB page, but since I don't do FB.........................
And since I'm out of town a ton, I've lost touch
If you find out, let me know

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
All Right - One Last try @ a Gathering..............if not, my Tri-State Cruisers Sticker comes off the back of my FJ and I become a NOMAD
Where and when people.............

·
Registered
7 Posts
This Cincy/ NKY group looks dead. Hopefully we can get it going again. I'm new to the FJ scene and was hoping to meet some of the locals and set up a few meets this coming spring. I would be happy to set them up. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

1361 - 1375 of 1375 Posts