Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Collage of pics of day 1 of my Clazzio seat covers and heated seat install. Have not really posted any of my mods yet so I figured I would take some pics during this one. I give the clazzios an 9 our of 10 as they are MUCH better than any other seat cover I have ever installed. A few wrinkles here and there but they fit great. The black and ivory match the 2010 TT seats perfectly. The heated seat pads I bought I will give a 6 out of 10. The quality of the kit is fine, but the pads do not heat up as much as i would like.

I have no idea how to post a pic but here is a link to them on the norcalfj sitehttp://api.ning.com/files/5Rtbhe0OF6IkEn9If84iW8JbnniZvK-SpgUoFwcezOp*vBLHJHkQhFj*3Lb7MWDtX98R3LDceFvNBSVh9QqAw08diyziYuutQ-qQHKU-ay8_/heatedseats2.jpg

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice job on staying with the TT color.

Not sure how they install, but on previous cars I have used zip ties for a tight fit.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Did you put the heat pad between the new seat cover and the seat or did you place in place it under the factory seat cover? The reason I ask is that I have already installed the heated seats and the heat pad is under the factory seat cover. Do you think that the clazzio seat cover and the factory cover will be be to much to heat through?

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Did you put the heat pad between the new seat cover and the seat or did you place in place it under the factory seat cover? The reason I ask is that I have already installed the heated seats and the heat pad is under the factory seat cover. Do you think that the clazzio seat cover and the factory cover will be be to much to heat through?
Good question!

Doc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts