Thats exactly what I use, right down to the febreeze. But instead of a vacuum for the dash I use a small California duster. Does the job. :rocker:Mild soap and water. for all interior surfaces. Vacuum, wipe with soapy water, follow with clean water wipe. done.
Windows get the standard aerosol foaming window cleaner.
If the seats get funky I febreeze them.
Easiest interior ever to take care of.
After WTF 2010 here was my cleaning sequence:
1. Pull all loose items from within the FJ. Remove backseat cushions and all headrests.
2. Open all 5 doors.
3. Using a leaf blower start from the front drivers side and blow off dust from dash and floor to side and rear of FJ. Becareful not to dust cover the surrounding areas.
4. After blowing dust out, use shop vacuum with brush and crevice tool to detail the areas.
5. Next, get a 2 gallon bucket of warm water with a half cup of Mr. Clean. Use this solution to wet a rag (or a good hand towel) and wash down but not soak all hard surfaces. Do a manageable area at a time. Then take a second dry rag (a good bath towel) and dry this area. Mr. Clean does not require rinsing with clear water rinse.
6. Wipe down the entire interior except headliner. If you have water resistant seats, do them too.
7. Use windex on the windows.
8. Do not Armor-All the interior. It is a dust magnet.
This method works for dust or mud. And the interior looks new afterwards.