Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clegghorn/Lamp Post 9/29/07 for deploying soldier.

Hey everyone, Over on the "Highbeems/Frogeye" forum we have a guy named "Jeepers" that is being deployed to Iraq in Oct. I would like to honor him and his service by doing a Clegghorn run and ending it with a run for Pizza and beer at Lamp post in Corona. Also anyone else that is making the trip to Iraq will also be honored. What do you guy's think??

Fjamming....hope I'm not stepping on your toe's. I saw you want to do a run on the 22nd OR the 29th. Sorry if I am.:eek:

·
Registered
779 Posts
ill try to make it!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With in the next few days I'll have a time and place to meet thought out. I'll post up when I get it done!:bandit:

·
Registered
425 Posts
A little far away to be certain, but barring something big, Jean and I will be there

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
I have to fly out of town the next morning so it won't be a LATE night for me at Lamppost, but COUNT ME IN! :bananahump-slvrathl

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Sounds good Wrig. M&G3 is on the 22nd anyway. September is going to be fun! I'll try to be there. You think it might be possible to have food in Ontario instead of down in Corona? Just for pure selfish reasons, I don't want to drive further away from home for food before going home.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Ok who quoted it the "highbeams/frogeye" forum? Is this a good or bad thing to be so closely associated with Jim? How the heck did I get branded to the A4x4.net like that. ezplain (misspelled for jeshua, actual spelling is "explain" =P ) please.:thinkerg:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok who quoted it the "highbeams/frogeye" forum? Is this a good or bad thing to be so closely associated with Jim? How the heck did I get branded to the A4x4.net like that. ezplain (misspelled for jeshua, actual spelling is "explain" =P ) please.:thinkerg:
You and JIM seem to have "THE POWER" over there. Guess it's just your bad luck to be tied in with him!:lol:

But what do we call it? It's not "the blue forum", this one is. It's not "the brown forum", that's TTORA(one that is NOT too good to be tied to I might add.). So what, if not the Highbeems/Frogeye fourm?(spelling for jeshua. He's from Hemet, so one has to cut him SOME slack!).:bandit:

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it out there. It's very fun trail.

Fjamming, nice mod... Where are your new beefy tires????

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
You and JIM seem to have "THE POWER" over there. Guess it's just your bad luck to be tied in with him!:lol:

But what do we call it? It's not "the blue forum", this one is. It's not "the brown forum", that's TTORA(one that is NOT too good to be tied to I might add.). So what, if not the Highbeems/Frogeye fourm?(spelling for jeshua. He's from Hemet, so one has to cut him SOME slack!).:bandit:
I'm powerless, I have no power over there. People just put up with me over there. I don't mind be associated with Jim as long as the association has nothing to do with sleeping habits, I don't SNORE :) .

FU-Ollie has the power:rocket:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm powerless, I have no power over there. People just put up with me over there. I don't mind be associated with Jim as long as the association has nothing to do with sleeping habits, I don't SNORE :) .

FU-Ollie has the power:rocket:
DOH!!!:silly:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK gang,

Let's meet at the trailhead, depending on how many show up,maybe under the freeway overpass. at around 12:00. We'll do Cleghorn to Silverwood lake then get over to Lamp Post in Corona for pizza and BEER! How's that sound to you???:)

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Fjamming, nice mod... Where are your new beefy tires????
I told my wife to work harder but she just looks at me funny. :silly:

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
Put me down for the party/run!:cowsmile:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:
I think I'll be in. I might just leave after the run since im underage and can't drink legally.
Ben,

Come and hang out with us afterwards. You don't have to be 21 to be in Lamp Post. They have soda's also. I think you are old enough to eat pizza too!:)

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Wesley...lol. good one Ben.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts