1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Nice shots guys. Any trail carnage?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
The only damage I got was like a little scratch on my chassis, but thats no worries, I was like 4 inches from the driver side getting raped but luckily Chris was there to spot me out of that. Other then that I had a greet time; thanks Tony for putting it together, I cant wait for the next one.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks for leading the way Chris. I had a great time and the side trails that we took were just perfect for a relatively newbie. Thanks for spotting at that one spot as I was about to turn around because of the VB in front of me that almost kissed the side. Perfect run.
Tony, thanks for the good time at the meet and for leading the way to Arrowhead. Although it took some time to pull the kid with the 2 wheel up that one hill, I was about ready for option 2 (Turn around) you and the guy with the White 08 got him up. How about that fog coming back down, being in the desert In havent seen fog for about 10 years. pretty stiff neck trying to see the yellow line. Anyway hats off to you for an AAA job

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey Chris!!

I was in the silver 4th Gen 4Runner and I wanted to thank you for the great spotting at that downhill eroded gap. That was one spot that I was worried about whacking the driver's side of my rig.

It was really nice of you to hang back from your group and help us out too!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Thanks for leading the way Chris. I had a great time and the side trails that we took were just perfect for a relatively newbie. Thanks for spotting at that one spot as I was about to turn around because of the VB in front of me that almost kissed the side. Perfect run.
Tony, thanks for the good time at the meet and for leading the way to Arrowhead. Although it took some time to pull the kid with the 2 wheel up that one hill, I was about ready for option 2 (Turn around) you and the guy with the White 08 got him up. How about that fog coming back down, being in the desert In havent seen fog for about 10 years. pretty stiff neck trying to see the yellow line. Anyway hats off to you for an AAA job
im the vb who almost "kissed" the side hahah

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
The forum laggs badly from 12:04 to 12:09am.

Tom, you live so close to Cleghorn, you can go every week!

·
Registered
78 Posts
im the vb who almost "kissed" the side hahah
I was just telling my rider to get out and stand on your side rails until Chris could get back when your rider bailed out and you tilted over another 6 inches, thought for sure that was it but a good spot and all ended well.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I was just telling my rider to get out and stand on your side rails until Chris could get back when your rider bailed out and you tilted over another 6 inches, thought for sure that was it but a good spot and all ended well.
haha yah thank god...thanks though for the help:cheers:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
That is very true Tony. So when are you up for going back? :)
I don't know... maybe for the Big Bear Trail Team run I'll start early and run from Cleghorn all the way through to Big Bear.

·
Registered
616 Posts
yey...I'm on TV:clap:...lol...nope, no front locker & not very agressive in re trying.....yet also no damage = $$:rocker:

thanks for the video, looks great....though it is so much harder than it seems....lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts